The Homebuyer’s Kit offers vital information about every stage of the home buying process in an easy-to-use, step-by-step fashion.
This book covers all the ins and outs of buying a home, from the initial dream to the final closing.
You will learn to:
- Figure out how much to spend on a home.
- Use the internet as a resource for real estate information.
- Realize the importance of being preapproved with a mortgage lender.
- Find the most appropriate broker or agent.
- Identify the best lender and sail through the application process.
- Consider certain issues when buying new construction.
- Understand the costs of home ownership.
- Determine whether and when to work with an attorney.
- Negotiate the sales contract wisely.
- 229 pages, 7.25″ x 9″ softcover.