Huge fortunes can be amassed by holding real estate for the long term-up to 20 or 30 or years in some cases. Yet most people don’t have the luxury of time and need cash to cover their day-to-day expenses. To that end, nationally renowned real estate expert Ron LeGrand has developed a method of buying real estate to generate cash that he calls “quick turning.” Over the past 15 years, he has bought and sold more than a thousand properties for fast-cash profit using the method.
- In this book you will learn how-to secrets to creating fast cash quickly, regardless of your financial situation, previous experience, or available time.
- A step-by-step system is outlined for generating short-term cash flow and long-term wealth. You’ll discover the necessary steps to successful transactions as well as which transactions will yield the best results with the least amount of work.
- LeGrand helps readers understand which type of transaction is appropriate for their specific cash flow goals, and he reveals how-to secrets that real estate investors, and wannabe investors, can use to:
- Get rich on fixer-uppers without lifting a hammer.
- Find motivated sellers.
- Negotiate win-win deals.
- Sell houses fast.
- Succeed while others fail.
- 234 pages, 7.5″ x 9″ softcover.