- Updated and new case studies throughout the book demonstrate real-world applications of fair housing laws and regulations.
- New Chapters on cultural diversity and fair housing in property management expand the text’s coverage of all aspects of fair housing.
- Key terms and a glossary highlight essential vocabulary and provide a handy reference to specific terms.
- References to useful Web sites and other resources help students find additional information on specific topics.
- 103 pages, 8.5″ x 11″ softcover booklet.