Commissions at Risk provides a thorough overview of the state of technology in real estate today and where it is headed in the future.
If you are a real estate pro who wants to survive and even thrive in the new real estate market, this book is a must-read for you.
In this book you will learn:
- How future real estate transactions will be handled completely on-line, step-by-step.
- Why new technologies will be embraced by consumers, especially the new generation of buyers and sellers.
- How real estate pros can capitalize on new technologies, even when they pose a threat.
- The method to capitalize on market niches you already have.
- How to market yourself and your services in a web-enabled market.
- 208 pages, 6″ x 9″ softcover.