Foreclosures are the most profitable way to invest in real estate. But most real estate books on foreclosures don’t tell you how to invest in short-sale foreclosures—properties with even more profit potential than regular foreclosures. A short-sale foreclosure is a lender accepting a loan payoff for less than the amount owed. This comprehensive new guide from renowned real estate authors Chantal and Bill Carey covers all the ins and outs of short-sale foreclosure investing, from finding properties to negotiating with lenders, to closing the deal and making a bundle.
Inside you’ll find all the information you need to succeed:
- Finding great short-sale foreclosure deals.
- Dealing with owners in financial distress.
- When to buy short-sale foreclosures.
- Creating equity in foreclosure properties.
- Writing successful short-sale offers.
- FHA, VA, and private mortgage insurance short-sales.
- Purchasing short-sale properties at auction.
- Understanding escrow, closing, and title insurance.
- Flipping short-sale properties.
- 267 pages, 6″ x 9″ hardcover.